FAQS

OVERVIEW

CUSTOMER CARE

FREE SHIPPING

🇬🇧 UK
– Free Shipping — 3-7 days
– Priority £5 — 2-4 days

🇺🇸 USA
– Free Shipping over $60
– Standard $4 — 5-15 days
– Priority* $10 — 3-6 days

🌏 World
– Free Shipping over $60/€55
– Standard $10/€9 — 8-20 days

FREE RETURNS

Returns are free. Always.

We’re so sure that you’re going to love your t-shirt that we’re able to offer 365-day free returns on everything in store.

Simply return your unworn merchandize within 365 days for a full refund.

SECURE CHECKOUT

We’ve been in business for over 5 years because we’re committed to doing whatever it takes to make your shopping experience awesome.

We use the latest SSL encryption technology to ensure all your details are kept secure.

OVERVIEW

The Timeline: 365 days (Oh yes!)

Returns are free. Always.

We want you to love your purchase. Failing that, we want you to have a great shopping experience. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, please return your unworn item(s) for an exchange or a refund.

All returns must be made within 365 days of placing your order.
Return shipping will be reimbursed.
Refund will be credited to your original method of payment.

HOW TO MAKE A RETURN

Return an item

HOW TO EXCHANGE FOR A NEW SIZE

To exchange an item, follow the steps above and email us to let us know that you want to exchange your item(s). We’ll take care of the rest.

STILL NOT SURE WHAT TO DO?

Still not sure what to do? Get in touch.

All our orders are fully trackable. Please look up your order confirmation email, it contains a link to track your order. If a tracking number isn’t available, please get in touch with us.

If you are checking your status of your package and it states that there was an attempted delivery, this means your local post office may have the package in their possession. In which case, you should promptly contact them to retrieve the package. If it is not picked up or redelivered to your address within a week, it will be shipped back to our warehouse location.

Please see the next section for region-specific instructions.

Our UK orders are delivered by Royal Mail. They advise that 90% will arrive the following day, unfortunately the other 10% can take up to 15 business days

What to do if your order hasn’t reached you:

5-15 working days after your order was processed:

Your mail is now officially delayed and our advice is to check with neighbours that could have taken in the parcel on your behalf, and Contact your local delivery office to see if they are holding the package for you. You’d be surprised how often this is the case!

If your order requires a signature, the postman should leave you a “Sorry we missed you” card, however they don’t always do that. Similarly if the parcel is too big to fit through your letter box they will have taken it to your local delivery office. You will need to arrange Redelivery or collect it in person (don’t forget to bring your ID).

 15+ working days after your order was processed:

Once 15 working days have passed since despatch, Royal Mail class your item as lost. We are then able to send out a replacement or to give you a full refund, whichever you prefer.

Please send us an email complete with your full name and/or order reference number (if you have it) and we’ll take care of the rest.

80% of our International orders are usually delivered within a 10 working days, unfortunately the other 20% can take up to 20 working days.

What to do if your order hasn’t reached you:

Less than 20 working days after your order was processed:

Your mail is now officially delayed and our advice is to check with neighbours that could have taken in the parcel on your behalf, and Contact your local delivery office to see if they are holding the package for you. You’d be surprised how often this is the case!

If your order requires a signature, the postman should leave you a “Sorry we missed you” card, however they don’t always do that. Similarly if the parcel is too big to fit through your letter box they will have taken it to your local delivery office. You will need to arrange Redelivery or collect it in person (don’t forget to bring your ID).

20+ working days after your order was processed:

Once 20 working days have passed since despatch, we classify your item as lost. We are then able to send out a replacement or to give you a full refund, whichever you prefer.

Please send us an email complete with your full name and/or order reference number (if you have it) and we’ll take care of the rest.

ORDERS

If you wish to modify or cancel your order, please get in touch with us. Please note that we aim to process your order as quickly as possible which means there may be times when we are unable to change any of the details you have given us. This may include order cancellations, delivery address amendments or changing any items in your order. If that happens to you, do not worry. We have a very laid back returns policy, so we’ll do what we can to resolve the issue quickly and efficiently.

Please get in touch with us and we’ll see what we can do.

PRODUCT INFORMATION

We are so excited for you to find your perfect ALLRIOT fit!

Overall, we recommend buying true to your size. Women should order a size down for best fit.

Our sweats and hoodies typically have a looser fit for a slightly oversized look. If you’d like a closer fit around the body, you can size down or reach out to ALLRIOT for guidance on a specific style or see detailed product specs below.

ALLRIOT t-shirt dresses should be right on par with your usual dress size in other brands.

Size charts

t-shirt quality

 

T-SHIRT FIT

  • REGULAR FIT. Slightly form-fitting. Runs true to size. Fabric laundered for reduced shrinkage.
  • GENDER-NEUTRAL STYLING. Women should order a size down.
  • TAILORED SLEEVES. The sleeves won’t flare out; instead they hug your biceps in just the right way.

View Size chart. If in doubt, shoot us an email.

T-SHIRT FEATURES

  • 100% RINGSPUN COTTON. While other companies use less expensive carded cotton, we only use semi-combed ringspun cotton. It makes a huge difference!
  • CREW NECK. Fine 1×1 knit neck rib is lightly elasticated to ensure it retains its shape wash after wash. 
  • PRINTED CARE LABEL. Say goodbye to scratchy neck tags!
  • 180 GSM / 4.3 oz.

sweatshirt quality

 

SWEATSHIRT FIT

  • RELAXED REGULAR FIT. Runs true to size. Fabric laundered for reduced shrinkage.
  • GENDER-NEUTRAL STYLING. Women should order a size down.
  • 280 GSM / 8.3 oz.

View Size chart. If in doubt, shoot us an email.

SWEATSHIRT FEATURES

  • CLASSIC STYLING. Set in sleeves for a relaxed contemporary look.
  • CREW NECK. 1×1 knit rib is lightly elasticated to retain its shape wash after wash.
  • SUPERSOFT FLEECE INTERNALS. No, seriously! You’ll never want to take it off.
  • HIGH COTTON CONTENT. 80% cotton.

hoodie quality

 

HOODIE FIT

  • RELAXED REGULAR FIT. Runs true to size. Fabric laundered for reduced shrinkage.
  • GENDER-NEUTRAL STYLING. Women should order a size down.
  • 280 GSM / 8.3 oz.

View Size chart. If in doubt, shoot us an email.

HOODIE FEATURES

  • CLASSIC STYLING. Set in sleeves for a relaxed contemporary look.
  • SUPERSOFT FLEECE INTERNALS. No, seriously! You’ll never want to take it off.
  • Kangaroo pouch pocket with small hidden opening for earphone cord feed (aka belly button scratcher). Double fabric hood with self coloured cords.
  • HIGH COTTON CONTENT. 80% cotton.

tank top quality

 

TANK TOP FEATURES

  • 100% cotton.
  • 150 GSM. Fabric laundered for reduced shrinkage.
  • Rib bound neck and armholes.
  • Twin needle hem.
  • Printed care label. Goodbye scratchy neck tags!

TANK TOP FIT

  • REGULAR FIT. Runs true to size.
  • GENDER-NEUTRAL STYLING. Women should order a size down.

View Size Chart. If in doubt, shoot us an email.

t-shirt dress quality

T-SHIRT DRESS FEATURES

  • 100% soft-touch cotton t-shirt dress.
  • 180 GSM. Fabric laundered for reduced shrinkage.
  • Scoop neck with capped sleeves.
  • Twin needle hem.
  • Printed care label. Goodbye scratchy neck tags!

T-SHIRT DRESS FIT

  • Regular fit. Runs true to size.
  • Slightly firm fitting with shaped side seams.
  • Chest (to fit): S 32/34; M 36/38; L 38/40; XL 40/42.

GENERAL

You bet!

We believe in taking powerful action towards the future we want for ourselves and the planet, and look for ways to enable social change through responsible business practices that respect and empower every person that interacts with our brand – from the people who make our sweatshop-free t-shirts with great care to the customers who love and support our brand.

WRAP is a globally recognized, independent third party certifying non-profit organisation whose mission is to promote ethical, humane and lawful conditions and practices in all manufacturing facilities.

More details

No.

We stopped selling on Amazon for ethical reasons. Learn more here

Nope.

Fair Trade regulation only applies to the import/export of raw materials. Since we import/export finished products and print them locally whenever possible, we do not qualify for Fair Trade certification.