ALLRIOT is always looking to discover and nurture new voices and welcomes pitches from anyone, regardless of experience or viewpoint.
We are looking for gifted writers who are passionate about left-wing politics, fashion, streetwear and social issues. The perfect candidate understands real government processes – legislation to regulation – and knows how to articulate them in actual human speech, with a sprinkling of humour, always striving for the perfect balance: content that is both important and engaging.
• Pitch unique content ideas, then write accepted stories in the distinctive ALLRIOT style.
• Pitch and write email campaigns for ALLRIOT. Examples: https://milled.com/allriot
• Understanding of UK/USA government & politics.
• Ability to understand and adjust to editorial notes.
• Thrive under deadline pressure.
• Playfulness, enthusiasm, and creativity.
• Ability to work independently on tight deadlines.
• May assist with the promotion of content on social media.
As this role is freelance, the earnings are based upon the hours worked, the standard of work completed and the number of words written each day.
Allriot is a UK streetwear brand specialising in political fashion and caters to grassroots activists and progressive-minded buyers. The London-based ethical clothing brand designs quality, sustainable t-shirts based on a host of topics like left-wing politics, environmentalism, gender and many others. The company regularly engages in donating to charities, and all shirts are backed by a no-waste policy in which dead stocks are converted into mystery packs or donated to homeless shelters.