🌱 Sweatshop-free, vegan-friendly & Earth-friendly.
💥 PROMOTION: Free webcam protector sticker sheets with every order!
Our products are gender-neutral (aka unisex). Except for womens tees, obviously. Size Chart
Regular contemporary fit. Fits true to size. The t-shirts are slightly form-fitting, but not fitted enough to make a difference if you fit comfortably into your normal size. Women might want to order a size down.
Fits true to size. Slightly tailored at the waist, armhole and sleeve for a more flattering silhouette.
UNISEX TANK TOP
Fits true to size. Women might want to order a size down.
Fits true to size (slightly oversized). Classic boxy fit. Women might want to order a size down.
PREMIUM QUALITY COTTON
We use semi-combed ringspun cotton. Just one touch lets you know this isn’t some run of the mill shapeless tee. Learn more
ETHICS & SUSTAINABILITY
ALLRIOT products are sweatshop-free and earth-friendly. Learn more
LAUNDRY & CARE
Wash at 30ºC/90ºF, inside out. For best results iron on reverse. Do not tumble dry.
We’re so sure that you’re going to love your purchase that we’re offering 365-day returns on everything in store. Simply return your unworn merchandise within 365 days for a full refund.
Returns are free for UK & US customers. Exchanges are free for everyone.
To make a return, please visit our Returns page.
— TONY BLAIR T-SHIRT —
Can we arrest Tony Blair for war crimes? Please? Please? Pleeaaase?
If only all politicians were known by their inmate number rather than their political party, things would make more sense. Unfortunately, a suit and tie is the quintessential camouflage for all psychopaths, plus it streamlines the process of moving from Parliament to the corporate board room.
Tony Blair’s chapter in history books will forever be coloured in red. Expose the war criminal with this mugshot t-shirt. Blair’s smug grin belongs in prison, but until that happens, this t-shirt is the closest thing you’re going to get to seeing him behind bars. Not much, we know… Let’s call it work in progress.
BLAIR'S WAR CRIMES 101
Before slapping on that Tony Blair shirt, think of the consequences. Are you prepared for the stares? The cheeky high-fives from complete strangers? The winks and nods from closet revolutionaries at your local coffee shop? You should be. We can only do so much to protect your street cred, so here’s a handy cheat sheet to get you started.
- The infamous Downing Street Memo (7/2002) revealed that Tony Blair willingly fudged facts regarding the War on Terror, which led Britain to invade Iraq on false information.
- Downing Street’s 2002 September Dossier was also used to justify the invasion. It falsely stated that Iraq was acquiring uranium from Niger to build a nuclear weapon.
- Then-Foreign Secretary Jack Straw assisted Blair in the procurement of bullshit for the UK’s casus belli.
- The Invasion of Iraq has caused the deaths of approximately one million Iraqis, according to a Lancet report.
- Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn has openly called for Tony Blair’s arrest and trial in the International Criminal Court.
- An official UK parliament petition has garnered almost 18,000 signatures. The UK government only needs 10,000 to initiate a response.
- Iraq Body Count noted that June 2014 was the worst month for civilian casualties in Iraq, shortly after the anti-ISIS ‘initiative’, killing 2,534 people. 21,000 – 47,000 people died in 2014 alone.
- Former Secretary of State Colin Powell’s damning 2002 memo revealed that George “Dubya” Bush convinced Blair with spies, manipulation, and promises of hot, sultry political bromance to go along with the invasion.
MORE LIKE THIS: UK POLITICS
Has your country been ruined in a tragic voting accident? Terrified of living in some nightmarish Harry Potter spinoff featuring Slytherin overlords and perpetual NHS budget shortages? Get your voice heard with these political tees.