This product is sweatshop-free and WRAP-certified.
We exercise meticulous attention to detail towards the fabric, fit and detailing of each and every Allriot t-shirt. Just one touch lets you know this isn’t some run of the mill shapeless tee.
While other t-shirt brands use less expensive carded cotton, we use semi-combed ringspun cotton. It makes a huge difference!
FIT GUIDE – Size Chart
- Regular fit
- Fits true to size
- Women may want to order a size down for best fit
- Josh is wearing size M. He is 5’10”, chest size 38″.
- Sunny is wearing size XS. She is 5’7″, chest size 32″.
- Josh is wearing size S. He is 5’10”, chest size 38″.
– Free Shipping — 3-7 days
– Priority £4 — 2-5 days
– Free Shipping over $60
– Standard $4 — 5-15 days
– Priority* $12 — 3-6 days
* T-shirts and tank tops only
– Free Shipping over $60/€55
– Standard $12/€10 — 8-20 days
– Priority $20/€18 — 6-14 days
Returns are free. Always!
— Est. 2012 —
Armed with nothing more than a homemade screen printing press, we began printing t-shirts in the summer of 2012.
Our ethos is simple: we believe that change is not only possible, it’s inevitable.
ALLRIOT t-shirts are a call to action. We’re here to remind you that our generation owns the future – we have the power, the skills and the mindset to create a better World, one with no gods, no masters, and no excuses.
— JEREMY CORBYN T-SHIRT —
He’s fought against Zionism, Apartheid and racism his whole life. His biggest challenge? Fighting for the future of Britain.
Jeremy Corbyn’s recent election campaign has inspired millions of disenfranchised Brits to fight for their socio-economic rights. With a spotless record of campaigning against apartheid in South Africa and Palestine, fighting for worker’s rights, moving to scrap the egregious Trident programme, to supporting the steel workers of Lincolnshire, his vision of a fairer and egalitarian Britain has captivated the hearts of proletariats around the world.
Change is not just possible, it’s inevitable. Our bright red Jeremy Corbyn t-shirt features radial print complete with the trademark symbol of European Socialism: the White Rose.
We supply the t-shirts. You supply the attitude.
Broadcast your own message using the hashtag #ALLRIOT.
JEREMY CORBYN 101
Before slapping on that Jeremy Corbyn tee shirt, think of the consequences. Are you prepared for the stares? The cheeky high-fives from complete strangers? The winks and nods from closet revolutionaries at your local coffee shop? You should be. We can only do so much to protect your street cred, so here’s a handy cheat sheet to get you started.
- Corbyn is a vegetarian and does not drink alcohol.
- Corbyn’s parents were peace campaigners who met at at a rally.
- In his early childhood he was known by the nickname “Jelly”.
- In 2009 and 2010 he claimed the smallest amount in expenses of any MP.
- He has personally apologised for Labour’s tuition fees policy. If elected, he says he will attempt to abolish tuition fees, paying for it by upping corporation tax.
- He is a member of the All-Party Parliamentary Group for Cheese. Which isn’t as funny as it sounds. The purpose, as described on publications.parliament.uk: “To increase awareness of issues surrounding the dairy industry and focus on economic issues affecting the dairy industry and producers.”
- He’s an avowed Republican, who didn’t sing ‘God Save The Queen’ at the Battle of Britain memorial service at St Paul’s Cathedral.
- When asked what song he’d choose for his victory rally, he picked “Imagine” by John Lennon.
MORE LIKE THIS: UK POLITICS
Looks like Westminster Abbey is long overdue for Spring cleaning. Let’s start with a clean sweep of the Tories.