🌱 Sweatshop-free, vegan-friendly & Earth-friendly.
💥 PROMOTION: Free webcam protector sticker sheets with every order!
Our products are gender-neutral (aka unisex). Except for womens tees, obviously. Size Chart
Regular contemporary fit. Fits true to size. The t-shirts are slightly form-fitting, but not fitted enough to make a difference if you fit comfortably into your normal size. Women might want to order a size down.
Fits true to size. Slightly tailored at the waist, armhole and sleeve for a more flattering silhouette.
UNISEX TANK TOP
Fits true to size. Women might want to order a size down.
Fits true to size (slightly oversized). Classic boxy fit. Women might want to order a size down.
PREMIUM QUALITY COTTON
We use semi-combed ringspun cotton. Just one touch lets you know this isn’t some run of the mill shapeless tee. Learn more
ETHICS & SUSTAINABILITY
ALLRIOT products are sweatshop-free and earth-friendly. Learn more
LAUNDRY & CARE
Wash at 30ºC/90ºF, inside out. For best results iron on reverse. Do not tumble dry.
We’re so sure that you’re going to love your purchase that we’re offering 365-day returns on everything in store. Simply return your unworn merchandise within 365 days for a full refund.
Returns are free for UK & US customers. Exchanges are free for everyone.
To learn more or to make a return, please visit our Returns page.
— JEREMY CORBYN T-SHIRT —
Jeremy Corbyn’s recent election campaign has inspired millions of disenfranchised Brits to fight for their socio-economic rights. With a spotless record of campaigning against apartheid in South Africa and Palestine, fighting for worker’s rights, moving to scrap the egregious Trident programme, to supporting the steel workers of Lincolnshire, his vision of a fairer and egalitarian Britain has captivated the hearts of proletariats around the world.
Change is not just possible, it’s inevitable. Our bright red Jeremy Corbyn t-shirt features radial print complete with the trademark symbol of European Socialism: the White Rose.
We supply the t-shirts. You supply the attitude.
Broadcast your own message using the hashtag #ALLRIOT.
JEREMY CORBYN 101
Before slapping on that Jeremy Corbyn tee shirt, think of the consequences. Are you prepared for the stares? The cheeky high-fives from complete strangers? The winks and nods from closet revolutionaries at your local coffee shop? You should be. We can only do so much to protect your street cred, so here’s a handy cheat sheet to get you started.
- Corbyn is a vegetarian and does not drink alcohol.
- Corbyn’s parents were peace campaigners who met at at a rally.
- In his early childhood he was known by the nickname “Jelly”.
- In 2009 and 2010 he claimed the smallest amount in expenses of any MP.
- He has personally apologised for Labour’s tuition fees policy. If elected, he says he will attempt to abolish tuition fees, paying for it by upping corporation tax.
- He is a member of the All-Party Parliamentary Group for Cheese. Which isn’t as funny as it sounds. The purpose, as described on publications.parliament.uk: “To increase awareness of issues surrounding the dairy industry and focus on economic issues affecting the dairy industry and producers.”
- He’s an avowed Republican, who didn’t sing ‘God Save The Queen’ at the Battle of Britain memorial service at St Paul’s Cathedral.
- When asked what song he’d choose for his victory rally, he picked “Imagine” by John Lennon.
MORE LIKE THIS: UK POLITICS
Looks like Westminster Abbey is long overdue for Spring cleaning. Let’s start with a clean sweep of the Tories.