This product is sweatshop-free and WRAP-certified.
We exercise meticulous attention to detail towards the fabric, fit and detailing of each and every Allriot t-shirt. Just one touch lets you know this isn’t some run of the mill shapeless tee.
While other t-shirt brands use less expensive carded cotton, we use semi-combed ringspun cotton. It makes a huge difference!
– Free Shipping — 3-7 days
– Priority £5 — 2-4 days
– Free Shipping over $60
– Standard $4 — 5-15 days
– Priority* $10 — 3-6 days
* T-shirts and tank tops only
– Free Shipping over $60/€55
– Standard $10/€9 — 8-20 days
Returns are free. Always!
— Est. 2012 —
Armed with nothing more than a homemade screen printing press, we began printing t-shirts in the summer of 2012.
Our ethos is simple: we believe that change is not only possible, it’s inevitable.
ALLRIOT t-shirts are a call to action. We’re here to remind you that our generation owns the future – we have the power, the skills and the mindset to create a better World, one with no gods, no masters, and no excuses.
— KARL MARX T-SHIRT —
The Communist Manifesto still rings true today: the class struggle is real.
If only the Great Nostradamus of socio-political revolution could take a pause from his deep sleep and see what the world has become. Karl Marx accurately predicted our current crises to the letter, and now the Keynesian chickens are coming home to roost. Remember, comrades: you have nothing to lose but your chains.
As part of our “Thought Criminals” lineup, this witty marxist t-shirt is dedicated to the man with the 5-year plan and features an engraving-style print of his smug mug. If only the Economists of Rabocheye Dyelo had quit bullshitting and realised what was to be done, we could have had Socialism instead of the scraps.
We supply the t-shirts. You supply the attitude.
Broadcast your own message using the hashtag #ALLRIOT.
Before slapping on that Karl Marx shirt, think of the consequences. Are you prepared for the stares? The cheeky high-fives from complete strangers? The winks and nods from closet revolutionaries at your local coffee shop? You should be. We can only do so much to protect your street cred, so here’s a handy cheat sheet to get you started.
Marxism is the study of society by analysing class relationships and labour. Rather than looking at things through rose-coloured glasses, Marx chose the bitter red pill, known as physical reality—materialism.
Marxists observe the world through historical and dialectical materialism.
- Historical materialism shows that history only exists because of the physical interactions between social classes, and how they make the things they need for survival and happiness.
- Dialectical materialism demonstrates how the material universe constantly evolves and is the foundation for human existence; therefore, it must be studied through the interactions of matter in a holistic (as a whole) way.
- Das Kapital consists of three volumes of work; however, Marx only wrote the first book just prior to his death, while Engels wrote the second and third using Marx’s memoirs.
- Marx and Engels are orthodox Marxists, not social democrats. They did not advocate reformism, working through legal means, or petit bourgeois tactics. To them, the only goal of Marxism is to overthrow the status quo, not drizzle sugar on it.
- The Communist Manifesto only took 6-7 weeks to write, and was published in London in 1848.
MORE LIKE THIS
Bring on the revolution! Karl Marx considered the proletariat to be the class with the most revolutionary potential, moving society forward.
According to him, capitalism will ultimately be superseded by communism. Let’s do our bit to help it along!